(Downloaded 20399 times, updated Apr, 10 2010 11:55.)
- Download Android-Client (Market)
- Download Server
- Download PluginLayoutBuilder
- List PluginLayouts (Android-Market)
- Share new PluginLayout (Update)
What is the AndRemote-Server?The AndRemote client sends highly efficient binary information to the server over any network (i.e. WiFi, 3G or 2G). Every command ist just a few bytes big and holds information on how the server should pretend, that a key was stroke or the mouse was moved. It doesn't make any difference to the computer whether you would type on its physical keyboard or use AndRemote.
Server-Compatibility:The AndRemote Server so far has been tested only with 'Windows 7 (64 Bit)' but is expected to be working with any Windows version (95 / 98 / ME / 2000 / NT / XP / Vista / 7 - 32 and 64 Bit) and probably every Linux and Mac operating system.
The only thing needed is an up-to-date Java installation (Get it here - free!).
- Windows 95
- Windows 98
- Windows ME
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP (32-Bit / 64-Bit )
- Windows Vista (32-Bit / 64-Bit )
- Windows 7 (32-Bit / 64-Bit )
- Linux (32-Bit / 64-Bit )
- ArchLinux (32-Bit / 64-Bit )
- MacOSX (32-Bit / 64-Bit )